What Do You Need to Complete the Tesla Charger Installation?Before starting the job our techs had to deal with all the permits for the installation. Then our technicians had to:
- Supply the materials;
- Deliver materials on the working site — Outlet 240V (Tesla / EV charger / Dryer / Oven);
- Prepare working area according to the safety standards protocols (OSHA, NEC);
- Turn the power off;
- Run new cable and raceway from the feeder to the new outlet location (Including approved conduit and connectors for the outside/inside location);
- Install 2 gang wire box, socket plate and proper wire connectors;
- Test the electrical power.